We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except when they need to engage in specific Site related activities.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Consumers Reporting Inc collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To operate our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To let you contribute in collaborating features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To address technical issues
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
MARKETING AND PUBLICITY
Per our Terms and Conditions, you agree to permit Consumers Reporting, inc to identify you as a customer and to use your name and logo in Consumers Reporting Inc. website and marketing materials.
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
Consumers Reporting Inc may use certain trusted third party companies and individuals to help us provide, analyze, and improve the Services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Services’ features). These third parties may have access to your information strictly to perform these tasks on our behalf and under obligations similar to those in this Privacy and Security Policy.
Consumers Reporting Inc takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION